A seating device that is designed to accurately contour to the postural profiles of the client, whilst offering the required levels of: Support, Correction, Accommodation and Comfort (pressure and temperature)
- Good support and high levels of both accommodation and comfort for those clients who require an accurate yet less firm seating solution.
- Particularly good for people at risk of pressure sores and those that find more supportive seating systems too restrictive.
- Carved seats are manufactured from a range of foam densities, including specialist materials designed to offer high levels of pressure relief.
- The carved foam seat is both adaptable and to a degree adjustable, through the use of alternative interfacing options, including Blatchford Adaptable Interfacing System (BAIS), V-Trak and AEL.
Matrix & Lynx Seating Systems
- Both of these seating systems offer good support and accommodation coupled with effective temperature management and further adaptability after supply.
- Matrix & Lynx seats can be supplied as full systems or just as backrest only.
- They are mounted to the wheelchair using a Blatchford Adaptive Interfacing System (BAIS) and a strong but lightweight custom made aluminium frame.
- All systems are supplied with a thick quilted Terry cloth cover and can have specialist foam inserts incorporated into it, to increase the comfort and pressure relief.