The T-Roll is used to control the position of the body in supine lying. The standard rolls have a CMHR foam filling and are available with a soft-texture “Terry” cloth or a waterproof cover.
- An inflatable model is also available for those trips away from home, when carry space is at a premium.
- This is available in two sizes and a pump is supplied to make the task of inflating easy and quick.
- For added safety, all materials are fire retardant and with the standard rolls.
- The covers can be removed.
- Spare “Terry” covers can be supplied to cover the laundering times.
- 152mm (6″) diameter – small adult or child or in cases of significant contracture
- 204mm (8″) diameter – average adult
- 254mm (10″) diameter – tall adult (over 5 feet 10 inches)