- The seat unit is both angle and height adjustable.
- The soft backrest moulds to fit the user’s back for a safe and comfortable position when leaning back.
- Both the armrests and footrests are moveable to ensure easy transfer to and from the chair.
The safe alternative – for home and hospital
Swift Mobile Tilt is designed to ensure high comfort for both user and carer.
- The user is ensured a safe and comfortable seat, while the carer is able to manoeuvre the chair easily, providing optimum care.
- The mouldable backrest and gently arched footrests with heel straps add that little bit extra support.
- The tilt function is controlled by a metal bar running the width of the chair, just below the top of the frame.
- The metal bar is useful because it makes it possible to stand to the side and still be able to reach the bar and adjust the seat angle.
- It enables the carer and the user to maintain eye contact for better communication.
Swift Mobile Tilt: 80209410
Swift Mobile Tilt with bucket holder: 80209411
Swift Mobile Tilt with pan holder: 80209412
Swift Mobile Tilt 160: 80209480
Swift Mobile Tilt 160 with bucket holder: 80209481
Swift Mobile Tilt 160 with pan holder: 80209482
The Swift Mobile Tilt 160 – a sturdy chair for heavier users:
Swift Mobile Tilt 160 has all the benefits of the Swift Mobile Tilt and is in addition sturdy enough to handle a maximum user weight of 160kg (353lbs).
Another difference is that the width between the arm supports is 54cm to provide extra space.