Features and Benefits
Easy and safe transfers
- The Turner reduces the risk of falling, and it also allows the caregiver to work in an ergonomically correct position.
- The only adjustments needed are the height of the handle and the lower leg support.
- It is easy to manoeuvre or put away when not in use, simply tilt it on the castors and it will run smoothly on any surface.
Turner should only be used for persons who can adequately bear weight and thus stand with support.
Safe for the care recipient and easy on the caregivers back
- Many often feel unsafe when being assisted from their bed to the wheelchair, and caregivers are subject to strain when assisting with the transfer.
- With the Etac Turner, both the assisted person and the caregiver feel safe and the transfer is performed with ease.
The Etac Turner comes in two models, with Oval or U-handle.