A versatile fall management alert system with magnetic switch and optional sensor pad control. Choice of voice or 4 different alarm tones. Will connect to, and alarm through Nursecall systems.
Features and Benefits
- Bed, wheelchair or entrance alarm with Voice function
- Choice of High/Low volume or silence mode with flashing light
- Record your own alert message or instructions in a voice that is familiar to the patient
- Alert activated by the magnetic switch with cord and clip or optional sensor pads via the RJ9 socket.
- Dual use with sensor pad option to alarm when the pad is either stepped on or off.
- Also enables caregivers to receive a remote alarm signal if connected to an existing Nursecall system via the 6.3mm mono jack.
- Tamper Resistant
- Suspend/Reset Mode will stop monitoring temporally to facilitate patient repositioning without triggering an alarm.
- Battery low indicator to ensure uninterrupted patient monitoring.
- Versatile clip and mounting bracket included.
- Uses 4 x AA batteries (not included)
Additional Items Available
345G: Small Square Sensor Mat 24 x 24 cm
1120G: Premium Sensor Mat Small 25 x 25cm
345H: Extension Lead for Sensor Mats – 2 metre
345D: Large Sensor Mat 25x76cm
1120D: Premium Sensor Mat Large 25 x 76cm
892.1: Nursecall connection cable