Greencare EP1C Power Chair
This dynamic lightweight powered wheelchair uses the highly acclaimed Greencare standard DB1 double brace frame fashioned from aircraft grade aluminum. It is designed primarily for indoor use but has some outdoor capability for use in shopping centres, hospitals and schools.
This chair, with super compact turning circle, is for occupants up to 125kg in weight and weighs a mere 41kg including batteries and motors with the heaviest single component being the frame with motors at 28kg. In terms of weight and performance nothing else comes close. The chair even folds with the batteries in place so is ideal for locations where space is at a premium.
The Greencare EP1C is rated up to 125kg! Introducing the Electrically Powered Indoor Chair (EP1C), the first of many from the power range.
- Seat Width: 15″, 17″, 18″/ 380mm, 430mm, 460mm
- Seat Depth: 15″ or 17″ / 380mm or 430mm
- Standard Push Handle Height: 35.5″ / 900mm
- Seat Back Height: 19″ / 480mm
- Standard Seat to Ground Height
- Weight Capactity: Rated for users up to 125kg
- Max Speed: 4 mph / 6.4 km/h
- Maxiumum Safe Slope: 10°
- Motor Power: 200w
- Weight: 28kg (Without Batteries) / 41kg (With Batteries)
- Turning Circle: 1640mm – 1800mm
- Battery Life Cycle Unladen: 17.4 miles / 28km
- Battery Life Cycle Under Load: 7.7 miles / 12.5km
- Greentyre Puncture Proof Tyres
- Ultra Soft Easy-to-Clean Seat & Backrest Upholstery
- 10″ / 250mm High Traction Rear Wheels
- 8″ / 200mm Large Profile Front Wheels
- Detachable Batteries
- User Controlled Speed
- Joystick Position Variation
- Attendant or Dual Control Options.
- Greencare Lap Belt
- 10° Folding/Non-Folding Backposts
- Safety Horn
- LED Colour Battery Indicator (On Joystick)
- Double Crossbrace
- Memory Foam Cushion