We understand the importance of finding a special needs pushchair that not only suits your disabled child’s seating needs but which also looks great.The Thomas Hilfen Jazz EASyS is a modern, good-looking, lightweight and flexible pushchair making it perfect for every day use.
Features and Benefits
- The under-seat lockable and adjustable suspension offers the child extra comfort when going over all types ground, from only slightly to very uneven terrain.
- The seat unit can be placed in various positions, from lying completely flat to rearward facing, and there are no fixed positions for the tilt in space facility.
- The pivot points for the hip and knee angle adjustments are positioned at the natural motion point of the childs knee and hip. This means that after making changes to these angles the postural supports remain in the correct position.
- The fabric covers are breathable and fast drying and also quick to remove should you need to wash them.
- The Jazz EASyS is designed to fold as a complete unit making it quick and easy to store when not in use, however it is easy to remove the seat unit from the chassis if required because of the click-fix system in the seating adaptor; simply release the click-fix lever and lift the seat off to switch it onto a different frame.