Kapi-Gel Tracheostoma Spacer Ideal for difficult stoma anatomy – providing cushioning behind the tracheostomy tube. Acts as a cushion behind the Tracheostomy tube flange/neckplate.
- Due to its transparency, Kapi-Gel is not noticeable around the stoma Promotes skin care around the stoma and helps reduce soreness around the stoma and tube site.
- May help to reduce mucus leakage around the Tracheostomy tube.
- Kapi-Gel is a tacky laminated silicone gel
- Available in two thicknesses 3mm and 5mm
- Available in two hole dimensions 8mm and 12mm
- Spacer diameter 43mm.
- If suitable, Kapi-Gel can remain in place longer than a day.
- Change as and when necessary to ensure good hygiene.
LA TNG 2008: Kapi-Gel THIN 3mm 8mm – Pack of 10
LA TNG 2012: Kapi-Gel THIN 3mm 12mm – Pack of 10
LA TNG 4008: Kapi-Gel THICK 5mm 8mm – Pack of 10
LA TNG 4012: Kapi-Gel THICK 5mm 12mm – Pack of 10