Disposable foam filters for the laryngectomy with Hydrolox 1 Foam
Features and Benefits
- Laryngofoam filters offer the laryngectomy lightweight, comfortable and unobtrusive protection. The filters warm, moisten and filter the incoming air and can be applied in seconds.
- Laryngofoam filters are held securely in place by a hypoallergenic adhesive strip.
- The simplicity and effectiveness of this product ensures its popularity throughout the world with laryngectomies in all climates and conditions.
- Laryngofoam has excellent moisture transfer properties which means better humidification within the trachea for breathing comfort and confidence.
- Patented soft rounded edges are a unique feature of the Laryngofoam range.
- Available in both white and beige colours, Laryngofoam foam filters are supplied in packs of 30. Use 1–2 per day as necessary.
LA LFF 0001: White – width 51mm x height 65mm x 4mm – Pack of 30
LA LFF 0003: Beige – width 51mm x height 65mm x 4mm – Pack of 30
LA LFF 0023: Large Beige – width 65mm x height 65mm x 4mm