Moulded Seat Inserts (MSI) MSI’s offer simplistic solutions, great accommodation, optimum support and correction coupled with ease of maintenance and a lightweight package.
Features and Benefits
- Outer shell is manufactured from high-density polyethene, an incredibly tough material, which is resistant to cracking of splitting.
- It is lined with a single layer of medium density foam and in most cases, a second liner is used to provide a degree of adjustment either weight gain or growth.
- Most MSI’s are supplied with a quilted Terry cloth cover, which is made to measure and will perfectly contour to the shape of the seat.
- MSI’s are available as a full seat interfaced to a suitable wheelbase or wheelchair using Blatchford’s fully adaptable interfacing system (BAIS).
- It is also possible to supply MSIs as a backrest only with a variety of mounting options, including V-Trak and AEL