A unique load distributing foam supported by a high grade Reflex Foam, and finished with a thin layer of comfort foam providing a natural thermal break. Comes as standard with a vapour permeable thermo plastic liner for extra protection and extended durability.
Features and Benefits
- Navy towelling as standard
- Vapour permeable material on request
- Vapour permeable thermo plastic liner
- Of multi-layer construction
- Typical 3″ cushion consists of 2″, high performance Pudgee foam, supported by ‘A’ grade reflex foam to improve load bearing and comfort capabilities.
- Topped off with a thin layer of soft comfort foam.
- High risk, recommended for the frail and elderly
- To nurse sores in conjunction with other systems