A new range of high performance seating compontents, based on the original and highly regarded Q-Care cushion.
Features and Benefits
A contoured, multi-layered cushion range giving excellent posture control and adduction (optional abduction), lateral control and integrated IT bar for added security. Offered in a choice of foams and styles to suit your clients needs.
- 15″ x 16″
- 16″ x 16″
- 17″ x 17″
- 18″ x 16″
- 18″ x 17″
- 18″ x 18″
All cushions are 3″ in thickness
Custom-made sizes available
- Supplied as standard with a towelling cover with integrated non slip base
- Vapour permeable material available as an option
- Inner vapour permeable liner included as standard
- All relevant cleaning, safety, technical and installation information printed on rear of cover
Q-Care cushions are constructed of three layers
- Base layer of CM65 load bearing foam
- Seat well of RX39 (Q-Care 1) or Pudgee polymeric gel foam (Q-Care 2)
- Top layer of RX39, for finish and integration.
- Q-Care 1: Low/medium–comfort
- Q-Care 2 (Original): Medium/high
- Q-Care 1: 102kg (16 stone)
- Q-Care 2 (Original): 102kg (16 stone)
The addition of a 1″ crescent base increases the load bearing by 30%.
- 1 1/3lbs per square inch at 50% compression or deflection
Linear Load Limit
- 184kg (29 stone) on a typical 17″ x 17″ cushion
* Risk categories are given as a guide and rely on your judgement and experience.
† Weight Guides are a general indication of an ideal user weight to give optimum durability, comfort and performance; it is not a definitive or maximum value.
(This product has been tested to 146kg (325lb) without failure).