Designed for the client who has moderate to severe positioning requirements. Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures. Suitable for clients who have changing postural needs over time.
Features and Benefits
- Superior comfort and tolerance with special pressure-reducing front foam layer.
- Upholstery section incorporates unique ‘Contouring Cell Cube System’ to allow on-the-spot customisations for torso asymmetries.
- Backrest angle and seat depth offers exceptional adjustability and can be facilitated with the user in the wheelchair.
- Ventilated spacer-fabric and shell system increases air-flow through the backrest offering daily comfort.
- Powerful 4 attachment points affix onto the wheelchair backrest canes delivering ultimate strength and zero wobble.
- Modular componentry means you can select from our entire seating range of laterals, headrests, harnesses etc.
|Height Option 1||Height Option 2||Height Option 3|
|10″||12″||1207 1012||14″||1207 1214||16″||1207 1016|
|12″||14″||1207 1214||16″||1207 1216||18″||1207 1218|
|14″||16″||1207 1416||18″||1207 1418||20″||1207 1420|
|16″||18″||1207 1618||20″||1207 1620||23″||1207 1623|
|17″||18″||1207 1718||20″||1207 1720||23″||1207 1723|
|18″||18″||1207 1818||20″||1207 1820||23″||1207 1823|
|20″||18″||1207 2018||20″||1207 2020||23″||1207 2023|