Talking Photo Albums can be used to create Talking Memory Books. We all suffer from moments of memory loss, but for those with Dementia this often causes the life stories that should shape the background for conversation to instead blur into the background.
With up to 18 seconds of recording time on each page, the talking memory book acts as a mental stylus, converting sound and photography into the background music of life through precious memories that can be shared together and amplified.
- Stimulate memories with photographs of family, friends, holidays and special events
- Remember important information
- Prepare Emergency Contacts
- Assist medication management
- Organise Appointments
- Create Audio/Visual Procedures
- Diary Event Schedules