Features and Benefits
Dedicated to keep the tracheal stoma area dry and make tracheostomy management easier.
Trachi-Dress is a major advance over traditional gauze and foam style dressings. Trachi-Dress absorbs mucus, reducing the risk of mucus sitting on the skin underneath a tracheostomy tube. Because mucus is absorbed into the body of the dressing away from the skin skin excoriation is minimised and the risk of an infected area developing is reduced.
Trachi-Dress has additional benefits:
- Low profile does not raise tracheostomy tubes from the neck
- Soft rounded edges smooth to the skin
- Keyhole cut for easy fitting around the tracheostomy tube shaft
- Available in two sizes, small and large, the small being suitable for children
- No loose fibres on the skin contact layer which can be inhaled
- Individually wrapped in peel-pouch and sterile
- Cost effective when compared with less expensive dressings because usage is lower
- Cost effective when when compared with more expensive dressings because unit price is lower
TR DRE 0001: Trachi-Dress Small Ð 60mm x 82mm Ð Pack of 20
TR DRE 0002: Trachi-Dress Large Ð 100mm x 82mm Ð Pack of 20