Trachi-Hold Tube Holders have been designed for ease of use and comfort. Using flexible and soft materials the skin area on the neck is kept free from soreness and discomfort.
Trachi-Hold is easy to use and fully adjustable enabling secure and comfortable positioning of the tracheostomy tube. The two piece neckband is produced from a laminate of foam and brushed nylon and attaches to the tracheostomy tube flanges with touch-to-close fastenings.
- Secure positioning of tube on neck
- Easily and quickly adjusted
- Soft and flexible materials
- Avoids soreness and discomfort
- Suitable for all brands of tube
Trachi-Hold is available in the following three sizes:
- Designed to provide secure positioning of the tracheostomy tube.
- Easily fitted and quickly adjusted.
- Dimensions: Width 26mm. Length (adjustable) up to 470mm.
- Kapitex also offer a smaller version as an ideal size for children and many adults.
- Trachi-Hold is soft to the skin reducing risk of sore neck line.
- Dimensions: Width 17mm. Length (adjustable) up to 350mm.
- Specially for babies and small children.
- Overcomes pressure sores from traditional twill ties.
- Provides secure tracheostomy positioning with enhanced comfort when compared to traditional twill ties an are less likely to be pulled at by children because of discomfort.
- Dimensions: Width 17mm. Maximum length 190mm.
Trachi Hold – Large
TR ACC 0012: Width 26mm. Length (adjustable) up to 470mm. Pack of 10.
Trachi Hold – Small
TR ACC 0014: Width 17mm. Length (adjustable) up to 350mm. Pack of 10.
Trachi Hold – Mini
TR ACC 0030: Width 17mm. Maximum length 190mm. Pack of 10.