TrachiNaze Hands-Free Valve Giving you the best in hands-free speech and breathing!
Features and Benefits
The Trachi-Naze Hands-Free Valve removes the need to place finger or thumb over the stoma during speech – the valve diverts air automatically through the voice prosthesis into the throat.Easily and fully adjustable – a wide range of sensitivity settings (diaphragm closure) to give you the best choice of comfort and convenience at all levels of activity.
- When combined with the Trachi-Naze and Trachi-Naze Plus multi function filter cassettes it gives you the best in Hands-Free speech and breathing!
- Trachi-Naze is the only system clinically proven to increase oxygenation and therefore improve respiration.
- Dedicated to the Trachi-Naze and Trachi-Naze Plus range of baseplates and stoma studs.
- Simple and easy to attach, adjust and use!
- Can be used with all leading brands of voice prosthesis
- Featuring the unique patented diaphragm bellow.
The Trachi-Naze Hands-Free Valve features many benefits for the user:
- No replacement parts – easy to clean and maintain
- Cough release valve – to release build up of pressure.
- Ratchet/click adjustment stops to highlight the desired setting.
- Low profile – discreetly worn under clothing and cravats.
- The Trachi-Naze system provides the widest choice of baseplates and stoma studs – to give the highest opportunity of best fit. This is important to ensure airtight sealing to prevent air leakage around the valve – which could affect the quality of speech.
- With the use of Kapi-Gel Spacers, it may be possible to use the Hands-Free Valve with Trachi-Naze Plus laryngectomy tubes.
- No other system restores so many benefits to neckbreathers.
LATNV1001: TrachiNaze Handsfree Valve A