TrachiNaze Plus Restores the function of the nose for laryngectomees.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to hold the Trachi-Naze Plus filter cassettes.
- For those who require a tube to support the trachea (longer than stoma studs).
- Easy to place the Trachi-Naze filter cassette and remove – (by bending the front lugs away from the cassette).
- Produced from medical grade silicone.
- Soft yet supportive for the stoma and the trachea.
- Smooth rounded edges – for extra comfort and safety.
- Comprehensive diameters and lengths available to give you the best choice.
- Supplied individually wrapped, clean with twill tape.
- Autoclavable – single patient use product
The Kapitex Laryngectomy tube can be fenestrated for voice prosthesis users, using the Kapitex fenestration punch, catalogue number TRACC 0017.
Please refer to extensive brochure.