Tracoe Comfort.a range of comfortable, flexible and safe uncuffed tubes, ideal range for long term use the Tracoe comfort is a long term tracheostomy tube. Tracoe long term tracheostomy tubes from Kapitex are designed to provide the wearer with a comfortable, flexible and safe uncuffed tube. Tracoe tubes come in a wide variety of styles and sizes, with and without speaking valves.
- The tubes are light, flexible – soft, pliable and harmless to tissue and adapt easily to the trachea.
- Tracoe tubes are made from implant tested medical grade PVC and feature rounded ends which prevent mucosal damage.
- Being transparent the Tracoe tubes are less noticeable and you can see through the whole length of the cannula.
- Tracoe tubes do not need to be removed for X ray or cobalt therapy, only the inner tube with speaking valves need to be detached.
- We have illustrated the main models – but O Neill Healthcare can supply special Tracoe tubes for any individual – any size or length can be made.
- Low profile fittings on the Tracoe tube enables the user to wear tracheostomy filters and protectors in comfort.
- Fenestrations Safety is a prime concern, and the design of the fenestrations within the Tracoe tubes are neat and smooth.
- Instead of one large fenestration, these tubes have a group of small holes which will help prevent granulation into the fenestration.
- Please note all Tracoe tubes with speaking valves are supplied with fenestrations, but tubes can be supplied without fenestrations by special order.
- Speaking valves are available in Types 103 and 104.
- Type 103 with a detachable valve
- Type 104 with a swivel valve which Can be moved sideways
- Both types are supplied with a spare inner cannula which can be used at night when the speech facility is not in use.
- We recommend lubrication with water soluble lubricant, e.g. Glycerin BP.
- A couple of drops onto the inner cannula will allow smooth entry and easy removal of the inner cannula.
Extra inner cannuls
We are able to supply extra inner cannulas, and speaking valves with all styles of Tracoe Comfort tubes.
For the extensive range of Tube Sizes, lengths and options, please download the brochure provided or contact O Neill Healthcare on +353-1-832 6509 or email@example.com to discuss the most appropriate Tracoe Tube for you.