Tracoe Twist at last, a tube you and your patients can feel comfortable with! The Tracoe-twist tracheostomy tube provides several major design features not offered by other manufacturers.
- The anatomical shaped neck flange ensures a perfect fit onto the neck, again a major comfort feature.
- Tracoetwist tubes are manufactured from medical grade polyurethane this material has been proved to be well tolerated by tissue.
- The Tracoetwist tubes are more flexible compared with other styles of plastic tubes
- This material is light and flexible and with body temperature becomes even more supple contributing to outstanding comfort for the patient.
- Special consideration has been given to the design and presentation of the fenestrations neat, small diameter openings which helps reduce the risk of granulated tissue entering the airway, as well as suction catheters penetrating the tracheal wall through the large fenestration which feature in other brands.
- Positive locking of the inner cannula is achieved by the Tracoetwist inner cannula in the outer tube housing.
- The arrow on the 15mm connector indicates correct positioning so confidence is provided that the inner cannula is securely in place particularly important when using with ventilators.
Tracoetwist tracheostomy tubes are suitable throughout the life of the tracheostomy from initial theatre use to long term use in the community as they feature:
- weaning caps, which fit over the outer housing; and
- speaking valves, which of course allows communication to take place a vital motivation for all tracheostomised patients.
The Tracoetwist tubes are radio opaque and are presented sterile and are individually wrapped. Spare inner cannulas are available in packs of 3.
- Non fenestrated inner cannulas with 15mm connector (white)
- Fenestrated inner cannulas with 15mm connector (blue)
- Fenestrated inner cannulas, low profile supplied with decannulation jelly
The availability of these quality accessories will extend the life of the tracheostomy tube.
Styles of Tracoetwist tubes
Style 301: Low-pressure cuffed
Style 302: Low-pressure cuffed with fenestration
Style 303: Cuffless tracheostomy tube
Style 304: Cuffless fenestrated tracheostomy tube
Style 306: Low-pressure cuffed with suction line
For the extensive range of Tube Sizes, lengths and options, please download the brochure below or contact O Neill Healthcare on 353-1-832 6509 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the most appropriate Tracoe Tube for you.