TRACOE vario a new milestone in tracheostomy, TRACOE vario, a soft, flexible tube with variably adjustable neck flange. The TRACOE vario Tracheostomy tube provides the clinician with answers to difficult airway problems.
- Adjustability with the unique neck flange allows accurate placement and security.
- The spring mechanism lets the flange slide easily to a new position.
- The mechanism prevents any pressure from being exerted on the trachea during adjustment.
- A scale ensures the exact setting.
- The neck flange features two pliable wings that can be rotated either together or independently to provide the most comfortable position for meeting individual patients automatic requirements.
- Complete with obturator and neck straps
- Each style is colour coded for quick reference and easy stock management.
Available in 5 styles…with spiral reinforcement, cuffed and uncuffed and non reinforced plastic with x-ray contrast line, cuffed and uncuffed.
For the extensive range of Tube Sizes, lengths and options, please download the brochure below or contact O Neill Healthcare on +353-1-832 6509 or email@example.com to discuss the most appropriate Tracoe Tube for you.