VOISTA Amplifier Voista and accessories VOISTA is a super light (280g with battery), hands-free digital voice amplifier that provides the user with clearly amplified audio output.
Features and Benefits
- Voista offers all of the features and benefits of similar products without the high-cost
- Comes with a wide array of accessories and a stylish carrying bag.
The Voista Digital Voice Amplifier is the perfect solution for those who are experiencing significant voice-loss due to medical reasons – or anyone who simply needs to amplify their voice including:
- Teachers in Junior schools
- Teachers on Yard duty
- Teachers in Science Labs or
- Swimming Instructors
- Anyone else speaking publicly in a corporate or private environment.
The Voista is also an alternative solution for people suffering from:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease aka Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- and virtually any condition that leaves the vocal chords weakened or paralyzed.
The clarity of sound plus the volume range makes this a perfect solution product.
The fact that the unit comes with both Head Set and Hand Held Microphone, as standard, offers the user options, which are not usual with such a device.
The Hand Held Microphone also comes with a clothing clip so provides a clip on option also.
In the School environment, the combination of microphones means that the unit is ideal for use in a classroom, yard duty, assembly hall or for use by presenters and lecturers alike.
Additional headsets are availalbe to purchase at very keen prices.
Product code is simply “Voista”.
Additional headsets are available to purchase, just ask any of our team for details.