This latest model to the Powerpack Range features an updated control system which is fitted with unique ‘soft start take off’ technology. This new and remarkable TGA Powerpack utilises a 24 volt system, and delivers the ability to drive a manual attendant controlled wheelchair and occupant weighing up to 32 stone (203 kg). It also incorporates several new features to improve ergonomics for the wheelchair carer and propulsion experience for occupants. These include the new soft-start technology, enhanced safety levels and a usage monitor for optimising servicing schedules. The upgraded and more powerful 24 volt, 200 watt motor provides higher torque at its maximum speed of 3mph. This allows the Powerpack to easily assist a wheelchair attendant with a larger occupant in a safe, controlled manner without the risk of wheel spin.
This new, extra heavy-duty version will meet the ever growing demand for powered mobility that assists larger users. It also will continue the proven heritage of the established Powerpack range – first choice for UK Wheelchair Services, Healthcare Professionals and end users looking for the easiest and most reliable solution to propel an attendant controlled wheelchair.
The Powerpack Plus delivers:
- A market leading 32 st weight capacity
- Up to 10 miles in range
- Advanced soft-start/stop technology
- Compact shape that fits further under wheelchairs for unhindered walking
- 3mph top speed
- Quick to install and simple to detach
- Robust design yet light in weight
- 2-year peace of mind warranty
- Unsurpassed reliability and performance
- Fits nearly all wheelchairs with 100s of bracket options available
- 10,000s sold worldwide
- Usage counter for easier servicing