The Etac Immedia Sling with handles acts as extension of the arms.
It allows the caregiver to offer support and assistance while maintaining a good ergonomic position and grip, and without encroaching on the service user’s personal space.
Features and Benefits
- The Immedia Sling is a flexible tool that allows the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip
- It can be used to support many different transfers such as moving higher up in bed, transfer between sitting positions, etc.
- It has 4 handles on each side
- The inside has a non-slip material to help prevent sliding out of position during the transfer
- The outside has a low friction surface to aid placement and removal
- Support moving higher up in bed
- Support transfer between bed, wheelchair, chair, etc
- Support stand up / sit down
- Moving back / forward in chair / wheelchair
IM428: Sling, 2 x 4 handles, Long Ð (W xL) 16 x 190cm
IM428K: Sling, 2 x 4 handles, Short Ð (W x L) 16 x 120cm
Inside: Nylon with polyurethan