Helping hand Lowzone Gel cushion
The ingenious fluid displacement system within a Lowzone Gel acts by spreading body weight very effectively across the whole seated surface.
This accommodates changes in pressure and reduces the shear forces caused by pressure gradients. Lowzone foam top and bottom maximises contact surface as well as giving an any way up application (on non-anatomically shaped).
Self levelling and self adjusting, the single cell free movement of fluid prevents any pooling and delivers great stability.
- Enhanced ergonomic shaping – promotes neutral pelvic position, improves lower spine stability, reduces tendency to adopt a slumped posture
- Allows clients to distribute weight where best able to accommodate, away from high risk areas (IT, Coccyx)
- Extended fluid gel insert reduces potential shear – achieves better conformity and stability then any conventional foam
- Thermo regulation gel cell actively regulates user’s skin temperature to prevent excess sweating
- Sophisticated fabrics promote good air flow to further reduce heat and moisture build up
Range of sizes available from paediatric to adult.