Double Brace Aluminium Wheelchair with added strength for those weighing up to 31 stone.
Our high comfort, high quality DB1 range wheelchairs are
- with different seat widths,
- excellent value for money, and
- it is one of the most light weight wheelchairs on the market.
- ‘Greentyre’ Puncture proof tyres
- Easy Clean seat & back rest upholstery
- Flip back Armrests
- Folind Backrest
- Removable Legrests
- Rated for users up to 135kg
- As User weight increases through the range, extra strengthening is applied to chairs, in addition to the bracing.
- These may include HD castors, reinforced side panels and footrests, TA backs and impact suppression in the frame
- A full build spec is provided at time of quotation.
- Heavy duty occupant weight demands assessment of many factors including the ability of the carer to push the load safely.
- A chair should be used on level surfaces to ensure safe operation.
- Consider 24″ or 26″ wheels as an option for attendant builds, as bigger wheels are easier to push.
- Hub brakes help carers.
- 20″hub braked wheels can be used without pushrims, to reduce overall chair widths.
- A full technical assessment for the wheelchair specification and the user environment should be made.