The Archimedes Bath Lift will lower you right down to the bottom of the bath steadily and with confidence, maximising your leg room for an extremely enjoyable bath.
The product separates easily into three parts, with the heaviest weighing only 5.2kg (11 1/2lb), minimising risk when it is lifted in and out of the bath. For ease of removing the Archimedes from the bath, all four suction cups can be released by our dual action suction cup release system.
The hand control features a battery level indicator light so you can see when the product will need charging. For additional peace of mind the Archimedes has an automatic safety system which will not allow you to be lowered into the bath unless there is sufficient power to raise you up again.
In terms of stability, the Archimedes Bath Lift is the next step up from our Mangar Bathing Cushion as it provides you with extra back support, almost like sitting in a chair with the focus still on single handed care.
This additional back support allows you to experience the comfort and stability you need, at the same time as making sure there is plenty of legroom for you to relax and take weight off your joints.
Benefits of the Archimedes Bath Lift
The Archimedes Bath Lift is a safe, stable and reassuring aid that allows you to lie or sit 7cms from the bottom of the bath, providing a dignified and relaxing bathing experience.
The lift needs no expensive bathroom alterations and can be removed when it’s not in use, making it a great, affordable alternative to a fully-fitted walk-in bath.
Who can use it?
The Archimedes Bath Lift is an ideal solution for home settings where a dignified, comfortable and relaxing bathing experience is needed. It is the ideal bathing aid for the elderly and those with limited mobility.
If a supporting carer is required to help operate they can easily use the hand control to lower and raise the patient into the bath, with no additional cables needed.
- The seat is fully waterproof and easy to clean
- The Archimedes Bath Lift is extremely safe as it will only lower you into the bath if there is enough battery power to raise you back up when you are finished
- There are no dangerous power cables as it’s battery operated
- It has an easy to use, fully waterproof hand control
- It can lift up to 165kg (26 stone)
- The Archimedes Bath Lift separates into three pieces making it easy to remove from your bath when not being used
- It’s an affordable alternative to a walk in bath