A transfer board is intended to bridge shorter gaps when performing seated transfers. The board’s low friction upper surface allows the user to transfer independently or with assistance. Transfer boards are used when transferring between bed and wheelchair / shower chair, between wheelchair / chair / toilet chair or to and from the car.
Features and Benefits
- A thin and flexible transfer board that allows easier application and removal.
- Available in 2 models and 4 sizes:
- E-Board Wings have wings along the sides, which can be bent up or down.
- This provides more sturdiness and stability, and the upward wing is used to protect against the wheel of the wheelchair.
- Available in 2 lengths, 60 and 75 cm.
- Smaller and lighter.
- As it is easily carried, it is suitable for the more active and independent user.
- Available in 2 lengths, 60 and 45 cm.
- The 45 cm board is more suitable for active and independet users.
- The 60 cm boards suits the most common transfer situations.
- The 75 cm board is suitable for longer transfer, eg. in and out of a car.
- Transfer from bed to wheelchair/shower chair
- Transfer in and out of a car
- Transfer between wheelchair, chair, toilet, shower chair, commode
E-Board, transfer board Ð (W x L x H) 20cm x 45cm x 0.5cm
E-Board, transfer board Ð (W x L x H) 25cm x 60cm x 0.5cm
E-Board, transfer board wings Ð (W x L x H) 33cm x 60cm x 0.5cm
E-Board, transfer board wings Ð (W x L x H) 33cm x 75cm x 0.6cm