The Multi frame and full range of compatible cushions gives you complete flexibility and control. You simply choose the right seat height and seat cushion, the right back rest and lateral support for the individual you are caring for and adapt the chair over time to provide more support and pressure care or redesign the chair for a new person.
Considered users, those who require:
- Postural support
- Pressure care management
- Assistance from sitting to a stand position
- High leg elevation.
- The Multi C-air an innovative and dynamic design that solves the challenge of continual changing care demands.
- Adapt the Multi C-air for any size or shape of individual with interchangeable waterfall or lateral back cushions.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative and additional lower and upper back and neck cushions.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as you need them to extend the use of your Multi C-air.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- Reduce the seat depth with adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The seat and leg chaise are generously padded with memory foam for comfort and support.
- To fit the Multi C-air to a taller person you can use the 2″ leg adjusters to raise the seat height and adjust the chair with a longer leg rest.
- Back and seat cushions are upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care. The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- Glides are built-in as standard to the Multi C-air.
- Single or dual tilt in space mechanisms are available for the Multi C-air.