The Caribe Advance is a tilt-in-space positioning wheelchair that is highly adjustable to the user's needs.
Tilt and Recline
Its frame is steel, and it has a pneumatic recline from 89° to 114° (or 96° to 120°) and pneumatic tilt from 0° to 30° (or -5° to 25°). It is also available with a mechanic tilt and recline.
The Caribe Advance Wheelchair has a fully modular seating system, with adjustable and separate plates allowing extensive adjustments in width, depth and height. It has a height adjustable rigid back plate with 2 lower back tension straps and a comfort back cushion with lateral support.
Its rigid seat is also adjustable, in depth (400mm-500mm), width (400mm-500mm) and angle (1º to 30º or - 5º to 25º) and comes with a comfort seat cushion. Its handles are also height adjustable
- Several options available for seat and backrest cushions.
- T-shaped armrests with comfort pad, adjustable in height and depth.
- U-shaped headrest, adjustable in height, angle and depth.
- Elevating footrests with side opening and depth adjustment (50mm).
- Adjustable and removable anti-tipping wheels.
- Numerous points of attachment to the seat and backrest.
- Solid rear wheels (400mm) and solid front wheels (200mm).
- Parking and attendant ’s brakes.
- Transport kit with 4 fixation points for transport.
- Wide range of accessories and options available.