Solving the Hip Fracture Crisis
Falls are common in long-term care facilities, with devastating and costly consequences. Yet despite widespread use of fall prevention programs, falls continue to occur at an alarming rate and incidence of hip fractures remains high – placing both residents and facilities at risk.
- HIP’s Fall-Safe protectors are easily removed or inserted in a few seconds
- Only necessary for the user to own 1 pair of protectors with 3 pairs of underpants.
- This makes the package much more economic than if a pair of pads is sewn into each pair of underpants.
- Pants or protectors can be ordered separately. The pants are provided in Female, Male and optionally, Unisex, versions. Incontinence versions can also be supplied.
- Supplied with 3 pairs of pants.
- Pants or protectors can also be ordered separately.
- The pants are provided in Female, Male and optionally, Unisex, versions.
- Incontinence versions can also be supplied.
S: Hips 33-36″ – Waist 28-31″
M: Hips 36-40″ – Waist 31-35″
L: Hips 40-44″ – Waist 35-39″
XL: Hips 44-48″ – Waist 39-42″
XXL: Hips 48-52″ – Waist 43-47″