Hip protectors all share a common basic concept—a pair of pads held in position over the widest part of the hips by a specially designed undergarment. While various undergarments have been designed for a variety of preferences, it is the design and composition of the protective pads that play the major role in determining which hip protector is likely to be most effective and most accepted.
Features and Benefits
Solving the Hip Fracture Crisis
Falls are common in long-term care facilities, woith devasting and costly consequences. Yet despite widespread use of fall prevention programs, falls continue to occur at an alarming rate and incidence of hip fractures remains high – placing both residents and failities at risk.
- HIP’s Fall-Safe protectors are easily removed or inserted in a few seconds
- Only necessary for the user to own 1 pair of protectors with 4 pairs of underpants.
- This makes the package much more economic than if a pair of pads is sewn into each pair of underpants.
- Pants or protectors can be ordered separately. The pants are provided in Female, Male and optionally, Unisex, versions. Incontinence versions can also be supplied.
- Pants or protectors can be ordered separately.
- The pants are provided in Female, Male and optionally, Unisex, versions.
- Incontinence versions can also be supplied.
S: Hips 33-36″ – Waist 28-31″
M: Hips 36-40″ – Waist 31-35″
L: Hips 40-44″ – Waist 35-39″
XL: Hips 44-48″ – Waist 39-42″
XXL: Hips 48-52″ – Waist 43-47″
XXXL: Hips 52-55″ – Waist 47-50″