Helping Hand Airzone Cushion
An extremely light weight pressure cushion with optimum pressure distribution and stability.
The Airzone pressure cushion is next generation in cushion technology – delivering clinical effectiveness for patients with existing pressure sore damage and those at risk.
The Airmantle top layer of the Airzone cushion wicks away moisture as well as providing outstanding pressure reduction. And, after 12 months of clinical trials and extensive tests, the Airzone' new bariatric weight limit is 40 stone.
- Heavy duty, yet lightweight – weighs less than 0.41kg, up to 40 stone weight limit
- Low profile – available in 2" depth for easier patient transferring/ self transfer
- Postural support adaptions available – to help address more complex seating needs
- Huge size range – to accommodate range of community and domestic seating arrangements
- CoolOver layer as standard on all Airzone cushions
Suitable for hospital, community and domestic settings.
|Risk Category||Weight Limit||Size Range||Postural Support Options*||Covering|
|Medium/ high risk||16-40 stone||12” – 22”, 2″ / 3″ / 4″ depths (30cm – 55cm, 5cm / 8cm / 10cm depths). Paediatric sizes available.||Profile; contour; sag infill; wedge; ramp||Wipedown or fabric cover with integral platillon membrane as standard.|
Airzone Cushion Options