Molift Quick Raiser has been awarded by the Norwegian Design Council for Design Excellence for its pioneering design and functionality. The inclined straight column imitates the natural pattern of movement and fulfils the lifting needs of users with some degree of weight bearing capacity.
Features and Benefits
Stable and easy to manoeuvre
- Molift Quick Raiser 2 with electrically spreadable leg base is compact, stable and easy to manoeuvre.
- The unique wheel position and near perfect weight distribution of the base provides a good turning radius and easy manoeuvrability even in narrow spaces.
Fits almost everywhere
- The inclined straight column imitates the natural pattern of movement and fulfils the lifting needs of users with some degree of weight bearing capacity.
- Molift Quick Raiser 2 has a safe working load of 160 kg (352 lbs).
- The low base (100 mm / 4″) fits under most beds and chairs whilst the electrically spreadable legs enable accessibility almost everywhere.
Total Weight: 37 kg (81.5 lbs)
Length: 115 cm (47.2″)
Leg height: 10 cm (3.9″)
Chassis width: 61 cm (24.0″)