Bed time – often a nightmare
Many children with special needs have sleep disorders or disturbances, affecting parents and other family members.
Features and Benefits
These disorders include:
- issues with falling asleep and staying asleep
- restlessness during sleep, as well as disorientation upon awakening.
- Sleep disorders affect a child‘s natural growth and development.
Improved sleep with the Sensory Support Mattress:
- MiS Micro-Stimulation® supports mobility
- Improves body perception
- Reduces spasms and pain
- Calms the child for restorative sleep
Thevo Mobility Beds for children are available from:
Width: 60cm to 120cm (23.6″ to 47.2″)
Length: 120cm to 220cm (47.2″ to 86.6″)