The Viking Advance Mini has a steel frame and comes with 2 low-consumption engines (180/200W) and electromagnetic brakes.
- Mechanical recline: 91º to 132º.
- Electric tilt: 0º to 30º or -5º to 25º.
- Height and width adjustable backrest with tension back straps and 3D flexible backrest cover.
- Rigid seat, adjustable in width (300mm-400mm continuously) and in depth (300mm-400mm continuously)
- Comfort seat cushion with 3D cover.
- Height and depth adjustable, detachable T-shaped armrests, with joystick.
- Depth adjustable footrests with lateral opening
- Anti-tipping wheels.
- Height adjustable handles.
The Viking Advance Mini is also available with pneumatic or electric tilt and recline, and it is available in adult sizes (See the Viking Advance Wheelchair).
There is a range of configurations and accessories available.