A width and depth adjustable powered wheelchair, with tilt-in-space and recline.
With its integrated suspension system, the Vicking Suspension powered wheelchair is designed for comfortable outdoor use. It is fully adaptable to ensure the correct positioning and safety. And, it's suitable for use with Spex positioning system backrests and cushions.
- Mechanical recline and electric tilting (other options available).
- 200W motors, maximum speed 6Km/h.
- PGD hand controls that can be placed on the right or left.
- Height adjustable backrest with tensioning straps and 3D cover.
- Modular seat composed of rigid plates, continuously adjustable in width (400-500mm) and depth (400-500mm), with Comfort Seat 3D cushion.
- T-shaped detachable armrests, height and depth adjustable.
- Height, depth and angle adjustable footrests with bilateral opening.
- Pneumatic rear wheels (300mm) and front wheels (200mm).
- Anti-tipper wheels.
There is a wide range of configuration options and accessories available for the Viking Powered Wheelchair.