If you or a relative should experience a fall accident, there is a risk that you are unable to get up by yourself. The Raizer M offers help on the spot, and can be used by one person alone, without any training.
The Raizer M is an emergency lifting chair which can be assembled swiftly and easily around the fallen person, and in just a few minutes can raise the person to an almost standing position – and with no strain on the helper or the fallen person!
Falling accidents are an everyday experience and a real concern for older individuals
Older citizens are at greater risk of falling. Studies show that every 3 person aged over 65 years has a fall at least once a year. In most cases, these falls do not have serious consequences, but unfortunately, not everyone is able to get back on their feet again and many need help to stand back up.
Lifting another person from the floor can be too difficult and strenuous a task for relatives, and the fallen person can often have to wait for a long time to get outside help.
The Raizer M makes this task easy, empowering independent living and removing the fear of fallen for those more prone to it.
In this way, the Raizer M makes a genuine contribution to improved quality of life, because you can feel safe getting around when you know that you can easily get up again – simply with the help of a loved on.
“Now I no longer worry that I may fall, because I know that I can get help right away – and that even from my own wife,” says William about having a Raizer M at home.
The Raizer M is always standby and ready for use
- It is always ready to carry out a lift whenever it is needed
- It is not reliant on electricity or a charged battery
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around the house, and it can be stored away in a closet when not in use
- It can be assembled in most places and it does not take up much space before, during or after assembly
- The crank handle can be inserted and operated from both sides of the seat allowing for operation where there is sufficient room
There are no reviews yet.