The Caribe Advance Mini is a paediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that's suitable to for use with specialised seating systems, such as moulded seating or the Spex Positioning System. It has been designed for maximum adaptability in order to meet the needs of a growing child.
Tilt and Recline
Its frame is steel, and it has a pneumatic recline from 90º to 130º (or 89º to 114º) and pneumatic tilt from 0º to 30º (or - 5º to 25º. It is also available with a mechanic tilt and recline.
The Caribe Advance Mini can be extensively adjusted to meet the changing needs of the user, providing unrestricted fixing points for the seat and backrest.
It has a rigid backplate that is height adjustable and comes with tension back straps and a comfort back cushion with lateral support and a 3D cover. The seat is also adjustable in width (300mm-400mm) and depth (300mm-400mm), and comes with a comfort seat cushion and a 3D cover.
The wheelchair's headrest, armrests, and footrests are also all adjustable.
Lots of Features
- Several options available for seat and backrest cushions.
- U-shaped headrest that's adjustable in height, angle and depth.
- T-shaped armrests that are height and depth adjustable, with comfort cushion.
- Elevating depth adjustable footrests (50mm) with side opening.
- Transport kit with 4 fixation points.
- 300mm solid rear wheels and 200mm solid front wheels.
- Adjustable and removable anti-tipping wheels.
- Parking attendant ’s brakes.
The Caribe Advance Mini wheelchair comes with a 2 year warranty and there is a wide range of accessories available.